The cost of sending your painting to Mainland UK by courier service includes VAT and the following services:-
- Cover against loss and damage whilst in transit.
- Professionally packing the item to provide maximum protection against shock, vibration or compaction whilst in transit
- Road Express and delivery to your door
- The packages will be barcoded prior to transit in order that its movements can be tracked.
- Signed for upon delivery
The cost of sending your painting to an international destination will be an extra £120 on top of the painting price. The price will increase for multiple items.
The cost includes:
- Professionally packing the items to provide maximum protection against shock, vibration or compaction whilst in transit
- Cover against loss and damage whilst in transit
- Completion of all consignment documentation
- Customs clearance
- Air Express and delivery to the door of your nominated address. The package will be barcoded prior to transit in order that we can track its movements to the door where it would need to be signed for upon delivery
What is not included
For international deliveries the cost includes insurance but does not include additional charges for local taxes, duty or customs charges
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it with the PayPal receipt for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) providing the following condition are met:
You must contact me by email advising me of its return within 7 days of your order’s arrival with you at
Artwork must be returned in its original packaging and undamaged
It must be received back to me within 10 days of the artwork’s arrival with you
You must pay for shipping the work back to me and for the insurance of the work during transit to me
Provided the above conditions have been met, I will arrange for a full refund of the cost of the artwork to you via PayPal. You will not be refunded for the delivery or return costs, and a refund will not be made until the work has been returned undamaged to me with your receipt of purchase.
Payments will be made promptly on the return of any goods, and in any event within a maximum of 30 days from the cancellation of the order.